Single unit with a divider that is fully removable so the operator can attach or detach at their own discretion.
Cage is packed fully assembled. Operator only has to attach cage to stand.
(fully assembled/with egg roll out 36”H x 37”W x 24”D)
- 1 Heavy Duty Cage (Fully Assembled)
- 1 Metal High Capacity Feeder trough
- Auto drinker cup system
- 1 Stand set (Assembly required for cage)
- 1 Manure Tray
- Hoses and Tee
- Bucket Hose Adapter (Operator Installs this with bucket to system)
- Wiring is high grade Galvanized Steel, exceptionally long life and easy cleaning.
- This cage can be turned into breeding setup
- Breeding cage setup We recommend you can accommodate 12 birds total (6 and 6) due the space reduction.
- Community cage setup our recommendation is 20-25 birds since they will have more room to be in.
NOTE: Cage setup depends on weather and purpose for the birds. (cold weather they can produce more heat together. Hot weather more space and ventilation would be highly recommended.)
- Floor wiring is 1/2" by 2" heavy duty wire more than 2 MM thick.
- Heavy duty flooring is exceptional at keeping high level of high hygiene for the birds by allowing the manure to pass right through the gap with minimal if no sticking.
- The reasoning behind the heavy-duty flooring is to have a cleaner harvest of eggs/which leads to a higher hatch rate.
- Also, our heavy-duty flooring minimalizes injuries on the bird’s feet.
- Rectangular structure, very versatile carriers are fully galvanized Sheet metal.
NOTE: If you order multiple systems leave a note on how you would like cage configured I.E all in one frame or singles
- Proper egg slope, so eggs come out to front with an open gap so standard jumbo eggs can go through with ease.
- You can adjust the cages slope using the oval holes so the slope is light enough so the eggs don't break.
- Automatic cup drinkers with high capacity. That You can position outside of the Cage includes hose and couplings for any water container.
- Galvanized Sheet metal feeders with feed "containing edge" for minimal waste.
- Galvanized Sheet metal manure Trays for easy cleaning. Fully modular structure with low shipping costs.
- Simple to assemble.
USP delivered STANDARD shipping usually it takes 10-14 business days.
Cage processing and manufacturing takes place once order is in
The box weights 22-27 lbs.
availability within continental USA